CBD Hash O.G. Kush – 5g
- 100% natural, organic product, secured from eco-friendly Cannabis sativa L. farms.
- A legal product produced in Europe.
- Contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC).
- High content of CBD and other cannabinoids of over 17%.
- Has no psychoactive properties (THC below 0.2%).
- Product of the highest quality, fulfilling all testing standards.
Net weight: 5 g.
- Additional information
CBD HASH O.G. KUSH 5 g – a simple way to achieve effective inhalation
Our CBD Hash O.G Kush Therapy product is pressed resin that is designed for vapour inhalation.
The characteristic traits of our hash are its high quality and full spectrum of cannabinoids possessing valuable health benefits (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC).
However, as the concentration of THC is below 0.2%, our product does not display either intoxicating or psychoactive effects.
CBD Hash O.G Kush Therapy only uses hemp from eco-friendly farms which use no chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilisers.
CBD Hash is a product which displays a range of health benefits – the fact that it contains CBD at a level of over 17% means that you can use it for wide range of ailments.
Each gram of CBD Hash contains up to 170 mg of CBD.
CBD HASH O.G. KUSH – Properties
CBD Hash displays many positive properties, such as:
- It has anti-oxidant effects by hindering excessive activity of free radicals which cause the appearance of oxidative stress.
- It improves your body’s natural resistance to disease.
- It has relaxing effects – it may provide valuable pain relief.
- It ensures a positive and stable sense of well being, as well as positive energy for getting things done.
- It eliminates problems with sleeplessness and significantly improves your quality of sleep.
CBD HASH O.G. KUSH THERAPY – ingredients (INCI)
Ingredients: Cannabis sativa L. resin*
*from eco-friendly farms.
|Concentration of phytonutritients||
For athlete, For students, Senior +
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?