We help farmers at every stage of industrial hemp production in Poland
The main goal of our work is to popularize cannabis on the highest possible industrial scale.
As a certified entity authorized to receive cannabis seeds, we offer the possibility of contracting cannabis sativa L. plantations. Based on many years of experience of our experts in the field of the most effective cultivation techniques and a flawless selection of cannabis strains, we are ready to pass our knowledge to farmers who will surely soon become passionate about this unique plant. We have no doubt that every cooperation will bring fruitful yields and profits.
Nowadays, where the popularity of cannabis products is growing at an amazing pace, seeds, a shard, roots, leaves and flowers create a comprehensive market value.
HempKing is the foundation of every well-developed production.
We offer our farmers:
- Long-term purchase of agricultural produce on the basis of a bilateral agreement.
- Professional expert advice on formal issues + grant applications.
- Unlimited assistance and support of specialists at every stage of production.
- Direct collection of received raw material at attractive prices.
Hervesting of hemp
is not complicated task!
Cannabis Sativa L. do not require a lot of work and commitment from the farmer. The lack of necessity to use any plant protection means limits agricultural work to field preparation, sowing and harvesting.
Is your farm
We will prepare an attractive purchase price offer for you!
Information on the cultivation of Cannabis Sativa L.
- The plant on most positions in our climate reaches 1.5-3 m height, but there are also lower varieties reaching 1.5-2 m.
- Available results and statistics from previous years show that cannabis cultivation can bring a profit that falls within 4-5 thousand PLN per hectare.
- The cost of certified sowing material is 7-12 to 32 PLN per kg, while the purchase price of grain after harvest is about 4000 PLN per ton. In domestic purchase, straw was sold for PLN 340-380 per ton or PLN 400-420 for foreign purchases. Average grain yields range from 300-1000 kg to 1500 kg on good-cultured soils and 6-10 to 15 tonnes of straw.
- Sowing of hemp falls in the second half of April using standard grain sowing machines. Suggested seeding rate is in the range of 15 – 30 kg, so you should sow for a textile fiber (about 60 kg) or for building materials (about 40 kg).
We are looking for farmers willing to cooperate!
The initial phase of the cooperation process consists of:
The farmer declaring via e-mail the will to reach an agreement.
It should contain information necessary to further discussions on the location and number of hectares dedicated to the cultivation of hemp.