What do you need to bear in mind when using CBD?
CBD oil is a natural dietary supplement that complements a well-balanced diet. Remember about a healthy diet, daily exercise and avoiding unhealthy drinks and stimulants.
CBD oil – how to use it?
People who are just embarking on their adventure with CBD products should first take in small amounts.
When you take more time with CBD, if necessary, you can increase doses – depending on your individual needs.
Remember not to exceed the recommended dose of the supplement.
Supplementation of CBD is very simple. The most popular product are certainly CBD oils.
4 steps to the correct use of CBD oil
- Place the measured amount of drops under the tongue and try to hold them for at least 30 seconds
- After a dedicated 30 seconds swallow the remaining CBD oil.
- Also try not to eat, drink or smoke for 15 minutes before and after using the supplement.
- You can stand in front of a mirror to measure exactly how many drops you want to take in.
Good job! You have just correctly used CBD oil!
CBD oil supplementation
the most important rules:
- Start by using hemp oils in low concentrations, such as 1%.
- At the beginning, one drop of CBD oil taken three times a day will be enough.
- If you use larger amounts of CBD, divide them – into a minimum of three portions – it is not recommended to take the entire daily dose at once.
- You can increase the amount of CBD drops every 3-4 weeks.
- If you feel that CBD oil does not have a beneficial effect on you, reduce the dose or stop using it.
When using CBD, the principle of universality does not exist. We believe that each of us is unique and of a kind, therefore a different dose of CBD will be appropriate for each of us.
If you follow our rules and be patient, you will find your very own amount of CBD to support your diet best!
FIND YOUR PERFECT POINT IN THE USE OF
2-3 DROPS A DAY FOR 7 DAYS
2-3 DROPS A DAY FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS
+1 DROP UNTIL YOU GET THE DESIRED RESULT
-0.5 DROP IF YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE THE DOSE IS TOO HIGH, REDUCE IT BY 1/8 AND MONITOR HOW YOU FEEL.
EXPERIMENT WITH THAT UNTIL YOU FIND A PERFECT FIT
CBD content in one drop of the oil – does the concentration matter?
When choosing CBD oil, it is important to pay attention to how many milligrams of CBD one drop contains. If you want to consume 15 mg a day, you can choose an oil containing 5 mg of CBD per 10 drops. The daily portion will then be 30 drops.
So, it’s not the concentration that matters, but the number of milligrams you want to consume. If you have trouble calculating which concentration is appropriate for your supplementation needs – feel free to contact us!
What form of taking CBD should I choose?
There are many products that are based on true hemp. Depending on your personal preferences, you can go for:
- CBD Oil in liquid form,
- CBD oil in capsules,
- Concetrated CBD oil in paste form,
- CBD Cosmetics,
- Hemp food and tea,
- Vaporization products, i.e. dried hemp CBD.
Ways of taking CBD
There are multiple ways of taking CBD and using hemp, so everyone will definitely be able to match it to their abilities or preferences. The CBD products we offer can be consumed in a number of ways. You’ll find oral, sublingual, inhalation, or topical uses . Regardless of the method you choose, you are betting on natural products that are safe to use and appreciated by compounders, athletes, nutritionists or stars and celebrities.
1. CBD – oral use
This is one of the most popular forms of taking CBD. CBD dietary supplements are used orally for instance in the form of CBD capsules with CBD oil. All you need to do is swallow a capsule, washing it down with plenty of water. The advantages of this method include:
- always evenly measured portions,
- discretion and ease of use,
- no hemp flavour.
Its disadvantages may include the fact that a CBD capsule must pass through the entire digestive system before the CBD oil can finally start to be absorbed.
CBD capsules are a very convenient method of CBD administration and are an extremely common choice especially at the beginning of an adventure with hemp supplements.
2. CBD – sublingual administration
The most well-known method of CBD administration is taking CBD oils under the tongue. All you need to do is put a measured portion on the mucous membrane of the mouth and wait until it is absorbed. Usually, about 30 seconds are enough. You don’t need to wash CBD oil down with water or eat anything after taking it, although its taste is quite distinctive. The advantages of this method include:
- it’s easy to individually adjust portions to your needs,
- high rate of absorption of CBD oil,
- it’s easy to use.
A downside, especially for those with more delicate taste buds, may be the taste of hemp, which is not to everyone’s liking.
This most popular method of using CBD is most widely known and you can learn the most about it online. The product range is also extremely wide, which is a guarantee that everyone will find something for themselves in the world of CBD oils.
3. CBD – topical administration
CBD available in the form of cosmetic products is a very popular way to enjoy the benefits of hemp. Hemp cosmetics enter the market more and more boldly, and those which are natural products with a good composition are praised by cosmetic gurus and experts.
The advantages of CBD cosmetics:
- natural composition,
- low sensitization potential – hemp is not a typical sensitizer,
- a very wide selection of hemp products.
CBD cosmetics can be found in popular stationary and online drugstores, as well as in hemp shops and pharmacies. This is all due to the very wide application of hemp and CBD in cosmetics and the safety of use of such cosmetics for sensitive skin, allergic skin, skin prone to imperfections or even children’s skin!
4.CBD – inhalation
CBD inhalation, or vaporization, is a way of administering hemp that is especially enjoyed by those more adept in the hemp world. In order to use this method, you need a special device, a vaporizer, which, depending on the vaporization product you choose, can be quite expensive. This is a better alternative to smoking dried hemp, because you only inhale the vapour and not the smoke along with the products of combustion. The advantages include:
- the effectiveness of this method – the clouds of steam look phenomenal,
- in the case of portable devices, you can use this method wherever you are,
- you don’t inhale smoke or tar.
The disadvantage of this method is especially the cost you have to incur at the beginning of the adventure with CBD inhalation – the cost of purchase of a vaporizer.
The best thing about CBD supplements is that they can be used in a multitude of ways!
Everyone will find their favourite method among them.
Why is it worth using hemp oils:
- easy portion adjustment,
- rapid absorption of CBD,
- the natural taste of hemp,
- even beginners can handle it.
Why use vaporization:
- very high CBD absorption
- immediate effects,
- various flavours of products for vaporization,
- vaporization alone is a way to relax.
Why is it worth using hemp capsules:
- easy and discreet use,
- a perfectly measured portion in each capsule,
- no characteristic taste of hemp,
- perfect for use when you are out.
Why external CBD use is worth it:
- natural skin nutrients,
- easy and safe to use,
- deep skin hydration,
- suitable even for problematic skin.
Mind that dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Also, they cannot be used as a substitute for medication.