What do you need to bear in mind when using CBD?
CBD oil is a natural dietary supplement that complements a well-balanced diet. Remember about a healthy diet, daily exercise and avoiding unhealthy drinks and stimulants.
CBD oil – how to use it?
People who are just embarking on their adventure with CBD products should first take in small amounts.
When you take more time with CBD, if necessary, you can increase doses – depending on your individual needs.
Remember not to exceed the recommended dose of the supplement.
Supplementation of CBD is very simple. The most popular product are certainly CBD oils.
4 steps to the correct use of CBD oil
- Place the measured amount of drops under the tongue and try to hold them for at least 30 seconds
- After a dedicated 30 seconds swallow the remaining CBD oil.
- Also try not to eat, drink or smoke for 15 minutes before and after using the supplement.
- You can stand in front of a mirror to measure exactly how many drops you want to take in.
Good job! You have just correctly used CBD oil!
CBD oil supplementation
the most important rules:
- Start by using hemp oils in low concentrations, such as 1%.
- At the beginning, one drop of CBD oil taken three times a day will be enough.
- If you use larger amounts of CBD, divide them – into a minimum of three portions – it is not recommended to take the entire daily dose at once.
- You can increase the amount of CBD drops every 3-4 weeks.
- If you feel that CBD oil does not have a beneficial effect on you, reduce the dose or stop using it.
When using CBD, the principle of universality does not exist. We believe that each of us is unique and of a kind, therefore a different dose of CBD will be appropriate for each of us.
If you follow our rules and be patient, you will find your very own amount of CBD to support your diet best!
FIND YOUR PERFECT POINT IN THE USE OF
2-3 DROPS A DAY FOR 7 DAYS
2-3 DROPS A DAY FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS
+1 DROP UNTIL YOU GET THE DESIRED RESULT
-0.5 DROP IF YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE THE DOSE IS TOO HIGH, REDUCE IT BY 1/8 AND MONITOR HOW YOU FEEL.
EXPERIMENT WITH THAT UNTIL YOU FIND A PERFECT FIT
CBD content in one drop of the oil – does the concentration matter?
When choosing CBD oil, it is important to pay attention to how many milligrams of CBD one drop contains. If you want to consume 15 mg a day, you can choose an oil containing 5 mg of CBD per 10 drops. The daily portion will then be 30 drops.
So, it’s not the concentration that matters, but the number of milligrams you want to consume. If you have trouble calculating which concentration is appropriate for your supplementation needs – feel free to contact us!
What form of taking CBD should I choose?
There are many products that are based on true hemp. Depending on your personal preferences, you can go for:
- CBD Oil in liquid form,
- CBD oil in capsules,
- Concetrated CBD oil in paste form,
- CBD Cosmetics,
- Hemp food and tea,
- Vaporization products, i.e. dried hemp CBD.
The best thing about CBD supplements is that they can be used in a multitude of ways!
Everyone will find their favourite method among them.
Why is it worth using hemp oils:
- easy portion adjustment,
- rapid absorption of CBD,
- the natural taste of hemp,
- even beginners can handle it.
Why use vaporization:
- very high CBD absorption
- immediate effects,
- various flavours of products for vaporization,
- vaporization alone is a way to relax.
Why is it worth using hemp capsules:
- easy and discreet use,
- a perfectly measured portion in each capsule,
- no characteristic taste of hemp,
- perfect for use when you are out.
Why external CBD use is worth it:
- natural skin nutrients,
- easy and safe to use,
- deep skin hydration,
- suitable even for problematic skin.
Mind that dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Also, they cannot be used as a substitute for medication.