Hemp CBG oil is made on the basis of CBG, i.e. a component of hemp, which is very important. CBG is the mother cannabinoid – thanks to it, many other cannabinoids are produced in the plant which is hemp. It is a popular hemp dietary supplement, right after CBD oils.
The product is tested and certified.
Hemp oil – properties
Hemp oil is full of phytonutrients and therefore has the following properties:
- contains a full spectrum of phytonutrients,
- as well as fatty acids, i.e. omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9
- can strengthen your natural immunity,
- can take care of your cardiovascular system,
- regulates the content of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood,
- allows the skin to maintain a good level of hydration and a beautiful appearance.
CBG oil will provide you with the nutrients and ingredients of hemp.
In our store you will find only certified hemp oils.
Check what we have prepared for you!
Hemp oil must be kept away from young children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance, which is stated on the package.
Remember that dietary supplements will not replace a balanced diet.
How is CBG oil different from CBD oil?
CBD hemp oil is an oil that is mainly based on cannabidiol (CBD). It is this phytonutrient that is most there! It is the most famous hemp oil that is a supplement and it is definitely very popular.
CBG hemp oil is an oil that has as much as 5% of CBG, i.e. cannabigerol. It’s the mother phytocannabinoid. Thanks to it, other cannabinoids are also formed in the plant! It is the second popular phytonutrient of hemp, and its products are slightly less known, but just as valuable as CBD oils.
That is the main difference between these two products!