Bio Spirulina – a plant protein source
Spirulina, or blue-green algae, is a rich source of an abundance of valuable ingredients.
As it contains high-quality protein, spirulina is popular as a component of a vegan and vegetarian diet. Additionally, it stimulates the metabolism, so it is ideal for anyone who watches their figure.
Bio Spirulina has been tightly sealed in a dark glass bottle with an aluminium screw cap. It is thanks to this that it retains its properties, without the need for you to worry about a negative impact of sunlight.
We have added a measuring spoon to the product, which will enable you to accurately measure out your portion of the product.
It’s a 100% natural product!
Bio Spirulina – Properties
Bio Spirulina is a 100% natural product. It has a broad range of advantages. Here are some of its beneficial properties:
- It detoxifies the body and purifies it of heavy metals,
- Is a natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals,
- Is a natural product that stimulates your metabolism,
- Has high protein content – 60 g per 100 g of the product,
- Supports the nervous and immune systems,
- Has antioxidant properties,
- Is a source of natural iodine, selenium, iron, valuable B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12) and unsaturated fatty acids,
- And, among other things, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA),
- Gamma-linolenic acid has a positive effect on regulating blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties,
- As it contains high-quality protein, spirulina is popular in a vegan and vegetarian diet,
- Spirulina is a source of iron, which plays a role in oxygen transport to the cells in your body,
- Has a positive effect on the appearance of your hair, skin and nails.
Bio Spirulina – How to use
The recommended daily dose is 3 g. Bio Spirulina can be added to:
- other dishes.
Or simply dissolved in 150 ml of water.
Remember that dietary supplements are not substitutes for a balanced diet.
Keep Bio Spirulina out of the reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Bio Spirulina – Ingredients
Bio Spirulina 100% (Arthrospira platensis), powdered.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?