Vitamin C Complex + – the power of natural ingredients
Each of the ingredients of Biowen’s Vitamin C has a high content of Vitamin C. And besides, each enriches the product, by expanding its range of beneficial properties.
It is a product without any artificial additives. It doesn’t contain any flavour enhancers or fillers. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The package contains a measuring spoon, which makes it easy for you to measure out a portion.
Vitamin C – Properties
- Vitamin C is a natural combination of several ingredients. It has a number of properties beneficial for your body:
- Supports the functioning of the immune system,
- Facilitates iron absorption by the body,
- Supports the nervous system,
- Is a natural source of vitamin C,
- Has positive properties related to protection against oxidative stress,
- Supports the production of collagen, which is necessary for the proper functioning of your bones, skin and teeth,
- Supports energy metabolism,
- Can reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C – How to use
The recommended daily dose is 1 g (1 measuring spoon). Vitamin C should be taken during a meal. The measured portion should be dissolved in 150 ml (a glass) of water or juice.
Vitamin C 1000 mg – Ingredients
Vitamin C 1000mg (L-ascorbic acid, sodium l-ascorbate), Bio wild rose (Rosa Canina), grapefruit extract, rutin (Sophoraja-ponica L.), powdered.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?