CBG Oil 5% Green – 10ml
- Contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC).
- Contains terpenes, flavonoids and phenols, all naturally occurring in hemp.
- Contains omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
- 1 drop – 2.5 mg of CBG.
- Product subjected to continual quality testing.
- Produced without the use of solvents, synthetic enrichment or crystalline CBD.
- 100% natural/organic product.
- Volume: 10 ml.
CBG OIL GOLD 5% – mild support for your body
HempKing’s CBG Oil Gold 5% is a high quality dietary supplement which differs from other types of product.
Although this oil is mild, it improves your sense of well-being and restores your motivation to get things done in noticeable manner.
How does CBG work?
CBG, or cannabigerol, is one of the most promising active substances in hemp.
It contains health-giving substances such as phenols, flavonoids and terpenes, along with the full spectrum of other cannabinoids (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC).
CBG is characterised by the perfect coming together of the fatty acids naturally occurring within in it, namely omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9.
As cannabigerol occurs in trace amounts (approx. 1%) in hemp, this form of oil is certainly one of the best ways of taking it.
How do the active ingredients contained in CBG Gold 5% work?
- It improves your mood, thanks to which it will put a smile on your face.
- It satisfies your body’s health needs for fatty acids.
- It may prevent the growth of harmful micro-organisms in your body.
- It provides valuable support for your eyes – this is meant for people who spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen.
- It has a wonderful effect on the skin, restoring its healthy and youthful appearance.
- It supports the work of the immune system.
- It is very helpful in eliminating stress and achieving a state of relaxation, even after an especially stressful day.
The safety of using CBG oils
CBG oil is completely safe for the body. It has not been subjected to any genetic modification or chemical processing. A range of experts supervise every stage of the oil’s production process, thanks to which it undergoes a large number of very restrictive tests.
CBG does not display psychoactive effects. Its use does not causes the occurrence of states of anxiety or depression, insomnia, hallucinations or mood swings.
How do I use CBG?
CBG Oil Gold 5% is especially easy to take.
It’s enough to place one drop of oil under your tongue and wait for 30 seconds before swallowing.
We recommend use 2-3 drops daily – it’s best to divide this out into a few doses – in the morning and evening, for instance.
CBG Oil Gold 5% – ingredients
CO2 hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), as well as CO2 hemp seed oil extract (Cannabis sativa L.), terpenes, flavonoids, phenols.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?