5% CBD (500 mg) + 1% CBN (100 mg) Broad Spectrum Oil – 10 ml
5% CBD+CBN Broad Spectrum Oil:
- 0% THC,
- 1% CBN,
- 5% CBD,
- a product with a broad spectrum of phytonutrients,
- ideal for drivers, athletes and people who do not want to consume full spectrum oils.
Capacity: 10 ml
Learn about CBD 5% + CBN 1% Gold Broad Spectrum Oil by Hemp King
CBD 5% + CBN 1% Gold Broad Spectrum oil series combines everything for which hemp oils are valued: valuable phytonutrients, hemp oil, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. However, these oils are broad spectrum products, meaning they contain a wide range of phytonutrients, except for the most controversial one – THC! Additionally, the oil has been enhanced with CBN – cannabinol! In 5% CBD Gold Oil you will find it in a concentration of 1%!
CBD + CBN Gold Oil is a product that was developed for those who were looking for a high-quality hemp product that would meet their expectations. This is a product for you that will work if you are:
- a professional athlete,
- a professional driver,
- a person who regularly undergoes drug testing,
- someone travelling to or living in countries where only CBD oils without the full spectrum of phytonutrients can be used,
- a person who appreciates convenient high-quality solutions,
- someone who, for various reasons, cannot or will not use products with even legal and trace amounts of THC,
- a person who wants to supplement not only CBD, but also CBN.
Broad spectrum vs. full spectrum – differences and similarities
Hempking CBD oils share many common denominators that unequivocally impact their quality. By choosing them:
- you support Polish farmers, since we use Polish hemp crops,
- you bet on safety – product tests are performed by independent and accredited laboratories,
- you go for high concentrations of phytonutrients,
- you get an efficient and proven product,
- you get high quality at a good price, appreciated by hemp experts,
- you choose safe and effective supercritical CO2 extraction.
In the CBD + CBN Gold hemp oil series, you will find everything that is contained in our other hemp products. However, this product was developed to offer you something new. The safety of using hemp products even when you can’t use full spectrum products!
Broad spectrum product is a product with a wide range of phytocannabinoids, not a full one as is the case with full spectrum oils. And this means you won’t find even trace amounts of THC in 5% CBD + CBN Gold Oil!
Besides, the product is 100% natural and has a guaranteed concentration. There is not an ounce of synthetic enrichment – CBD isolate addition – in it. It is also tested for heavy metals, pesticides or mould and fungi. It also undergoes a comprehensive microbiological analysis. This is a Polish product developed by a Polish company, produced from Polish fibre hemp.
You can rest assured that you are choosing a high-quality hemp supplement and are paying for exactly what you require from such a product!
Properties of 5% CBD + CBN 1% Broad Spectrum Gold Oil
Broad spectrum hemp oils are appreciated for their unique properties and are widely used. They are also steadily growing in popularity! Hemp oil:
- provides your diet with active ingredients from hemp,
- enriches your diet with hemp phytonutrients,
- provides you with Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids in ideal proportions for your body,
- in this way supports your cardiovascular system,
- helps control triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the blood,
- naturally cares for and supports your resistance and immune system,
- protects and beautifies the skin, both inside and out. Hemp oil, for example, is used for dry and itchy skin.
Use of CBD 5% + CBN 1% Gold Broad Spectrum Oil 500 mg
If you’ve never had the opportunity to use CBD hemp oil before, you don’t have to worry. It’s incredibly easy!
Use the pipette provided to apply a drop of CBD oil under the tongue, 3 times a day at roughly equal intervals. If you are just starting hemp oil supplementation, stick to small servings of the product and remember to be systematic. That’s the key to success!
It is best to use 5%broad spectrum oil half an hour after a meal, or at least half an hour before it. Hold a drop of the product under the tongue until the oil dissolves. Then swallow it. Try not to wash down the supplement or snack right after taking it!
It is extremely important to use CBD oil in this way. Why is that? Because that’s how you’ll get the most benefit from supplementation! The oil can be absorbed through mucous membrane of the mouth and does not come into contact with the gastric juices as it would if you washed down the oil. Stomach juices impair the absorption of the oil, since they digest its active ingredients, thus destroying them. However, when it is applied directly to the mucous membrane under the tongue, the ingredients are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the intestines and liver!
Therefore, the best and the most efficient method of using CBD oil is to apply it sublingually.
5% Gold Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil 500 mg – Ingredients
Hemp Oil 500 mg with naturally occurring phytonutrients.
Store at room temperature, out of reach of young children. Protect from sunlight. Store in a dry place.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for proper functioning of the body.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?