Dry hemp CBD/CBDA 2-4% – 1 kg
- 2-4% CBD/CBDA
- Hand picked and sorted
- Rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and phenols.
- Dried in a natural way.
- A 100% natural/organic product.
- Contains no GMO or artificial fertilisers.
- Designed for vaping, infusion, inhalation, making extracts, herbal baths.
- Product subjected to continual quality testing.
Net weight: 1 kg.
Dry CBD+ hemp – natural strengthening of the body in its simplest form
Our CBD/CBDA hemp is a herb with precious concentrations of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and phenols with a very broad range of uses.
Harvested and sorted especially for you, we offer 100% organic and natural dry hemp which has been dried in a natural way.
It does not contain GMO or artificial fertilisers.
It contains 2-4% CBD/CBDA.
The natural variety of hemp whose flowers we use in the production of dry hemp, guarantees many crucial rejuvenating ingredients from a health point of view.
The wealth of resin, fat, natural wax, as well as fatty acids, flavonoids and fibre, along with the power of anti-oxidants, ensures optimal supplementation based only on natural ingredients.
The product is perfect suitable for making aromatic infusions and teas, as well as for cooking. You may also use it while bathing for relaxation.
Dry CBD+ hemp – properties
Thanks to its concentration of the CBD and CBDA cannabinoids, dry hemp displays a variety of properties:
- It makes it easier to fall asleep and helps with sleeplessness.
- It improves the functioning of the digestive system.
- It provides pain relief, especially regarding migraines.
- It improves your general physical and mental condition.
- It has relaxing effects.
- It helps the body’s immune system in a natural way.
- It maintains the body’s natural energy levels.
- It improves brain function.
Our dry CBD+ hemp is perfectly suitable for the following, among other things:
- Making aromatic infusions.
- Preparing herbal baths for relaxation
- Conducting natural inhalation.
- Seasoning dishes and using it in cooking on a broad scale.
Dry CBD+ hemp – ingredients (INCI)
Ingredients: flowers and leaves of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.), seeds approx. 3-5%.*
*From eco-friendly farms.
The characteristic trait of dry hemp is, above all, its versatility – although you can use it in many ways and a variety of forms, it always works with the same effectiveness.
If you value the unique taste, fragrance and natural strengthening of the body in a simple but effective form, reach for our hemp and check how a small tea-drinking ritual repeated on a regular basis is able to improve your life in an effective manner.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?