Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle
- It is a perfect ingredient of dishes and DIY cosmetics – add it to skin lotions to get products perfectly nourishing the skin,
- As Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle contains numerous active ingredients, it is a great way to improve the overall condition of the body,
- Thanks to the content of milk thistle, the oil has even more positive properties,
- The product is perfectly pure – it is free of GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals and other contaminants,
Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle 250 ml – extreme power and a surprising range of applications
Hemp oil is a real hit that wins the hearts of customers every day! Its mild flavour is combined with numerous beneficial properties, making it the number one product in every kitchen where health is a priority. The oil has an extremely broad range of applications – it is perfect for all those who are looking for a natural way to support their bodies and who like experimenting in the kitchen or… in the bathroom!
Milk thistle enhances the positive properties of hemp oil thus further broadening the range of beneficial effects of the oil.
- Has a significant content of unsaturated fatty acids, including valuable linoleic acid,
- Contains vitamin E, called the youth vitamin, because of its antioxidative and rejuvenating properties,
- Contains silymarin, which protects the body against the attacks of free radicals,
- Is an invaluable method of supporting the body in the case of digestive problems – simply add the oil to your food and get rid of such ailments,
- Is an excellent way to support the liver – the oil can protect it from harmful substances and supports its regeneration,
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has a detoxifying effect – it allows for a more effective cleansing of the body.
Who should use Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle?
Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle perfectly complements a healthy diet. If you take great care of what you eat, you are physically active, you try to avoid stress and have enough sleep, Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle is perfect for you.
The oil can be used by people of all ages – both the young and the elderly. It does not contain any products of animal origin, so it can be used by vegans and vegetarians.
A broad range of Hemp Oil applications – not only on your plate!
You can use hemp oil in your kitchen, adding it to:
- colourful sandwiches,
- salads packed with fresh vegetables,
- pasta dishes and toasted sandwiches,
- delicious fruit or vegetable drinks and healthy smoothies,
- creating your own sandwich spreads or home-made hummus.
…as well as in the production of natural DIY cosmetics:
- you can add it to your body lotion or cream – in this way you will boost the nourishing properties of the given cosmetic product,
- add a few drops of the oil to a hair conditioner or a hair mask, and your hair will be beautiful and radiant again,
- prepare your nourishing home-made balm – it will smooth out and deeply hydrate your skin,
- you can add the oil to almost every cosmetic product, such as a lip balm, a nail conditioner or nourishing oils.
Feel how Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle nourishes your body from the inside and from the outside – it is a natural way to look beautiful and feel great every day.
Our offer also includes Hemp Oil RAW and Hemp Oil with Nigella Sativa.
50% true hemp oil (Cannabis sativa L.), 50% milk thistle oil.
Volume: 250 ml
1 review for Hemp Oil with Milk Thistle
Add a review
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?
Kate Russel –
Very good taste, very nice quality. I recommend