Turmeric C3 Complex+, 98% curcuminoids, 95% piperine, 5% gingerols Biowen - 60 capsules
Curcumin C3 Complex is:
- triple stanadry for curcuminoids Curcumim C3 Complex®,
- the addition of ginger standardized for gingerols, and BioPerine®,
- a wealth of properties for the digestive system and beyond,
- vegan capsule shell,
- pure composition, without unnecessary additives,
- net weight: 33.3 g.
Capacity: 60 capsules
This supplement contains a triple standardization for curcuminoids:
Such exceptional standardization has been achieved through the use of the patented Curcumim C3 Complex® formula. This is a complex of health-giving curcuminoids derived from turmeric root – it’s an extract from the dry rhizomes of this plant.
Each of the ingredients in Tumeric C3 Complex+ – extracts of turmeric, ginger and black pepper – have valuable properties that will be felt especially when it comes to the digestive system. With turmeric, you can count on anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, as well as support for the liver, bones, and respiratory system. Ginger, on the other hand, is also an anti-inflammatory potential, takes care of the heart, immunity, lowers blood sugar and helps regulate cholesterol. Black pepper is also an antioxidant that takes care of the immune system, respiratory system, nervous system, liver and skin.
In each capsule you’ll find turmeric extract standardized to 98% curcuminoids, ginger extract standardized to 5% gingerols, and BioPerine® black pepper fruit extract standardized to 95% piperine. The package contains 60 capsules and is very efficient and economical – enough for 60 days of supplementation!
Turmeric C3 Complex+ Biowen – ingredients
Extract of long spurge (Curcuma longa) standardized to 98% curcuminoids DER 65:1, extract of ginger (Zingiber officinale) standardized to 5% gingerols DER 30:1, extract of black pepper (Piper nigrum) standardized to 95% piperine DER 50:1, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell).
Turmeric C3 Complex+ Biowen – properties
This product is specially formulated to give you the powerful support of natural extracts of turmeric, ginger and black pepper fruit. Each of these plants has been valued for centuries, and research leaves no illusions – they hide valuable properties for many systems in our body and the functions of internal organs and skin! What properties does turmeric have? And what properties does ginger have? What does BioPerine® give you?
Turmeric – extract standardized to 98% curcuminoids – properties
Turmeric is known for its many valuable properties, so it is readily used in many recipes for health-promoting shots, smoothies and as a dietary supplement. Here are the properties of turmeric:
- control of inflammatory reactions – helps control inflammatory reactions that occur in the body,
- digestion – supports digestion, takes care of proper liver function, is involved in the production of digestive fluids in the body,
- supports the liver and bile duct, takes care of digestive comfort, supports fat digestion,
- anti-inflammatory effect – relieves pain associated with inflammation, including joint and muscle pain,
- nervous system and Alzheimer’s disease – the beneficial effects of turmeric on the nervous system have been discovered, which helps maintain mental balance,
- appetite – great for people with appetite disorders, stimulates appetite,
- lipid metabolism in the liver – turmeric counteracts the accumulation of fats in the liver and helps in their digestion,
- joints and bones – turmeric benefits joint and bone health,
- liver – turmeric has proven beneficial effects on liver health and function,
- skin – turmeric is an ingredient that takes care of skin health,
- antioxidant – takes care of the effective functioning of the immune system, supports resistance to the occurrence of allergies, and is a powerful antioxidant,
- cardiovascular system and cholesterol – turmeric supports blood circulation, heart function, and blood cell production and quality,
Respiratory system – turmeric supports the health of the upper respiratory tract and lungs,
Nervous system – supports the nervous system, its functioning and function.
Ginger – extract standardized to 5% gingerols – properties.
Ginger is another valuable plant, the root of which is a common ingredient in many health-promoting products, such as dietary supplements. It is also readily used in cooking. Here are its most important properties:
- inflammation – ginger helps the body cope with inflammation, and also supports the balance of prostaglandin, the hormone of inflammatory reactions,
- immune system – supports our natural immunity, strengthening the immune system and enhancing its defense functions,
- heart health – supports the health of the vascular system in our body, which translates into heart health,
- digestive system – supports the proper functioning of the digestive system, and has an effect on the stomach, such as in the early stages of pregnancy,
- antiemetic – ginger has antiemetic properties and relieves nausea associated with motion sickness,
- rheumatism – ginger relieves rheumatic pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties, making it easier to move in cases of rheumatism,
- sugar levels – helps regulate blood sugar levels and metabolize carbohydrates,
- joints – promotes good joint mobility and helps prevent morning stiffness of the musculoskeletal system,
- adds vitality – ginger has an energizing effect, adding vitality, even when tired. It also helps build endurance against fatigue,
- muscles – ginger has proven beneficial effects on muscles, which active people will appreciate,
- respiratory system – ginger supports the health of the upper respiratory tract by controlling the production of mucus in it, supports the natural process of breathing and supports the immunity of the respiratory system,
antioxidant – ginger is counted among the powerful antioxidants, supports the body’s immunity.
BioPerine® – black pepper fruit extract, standardized to 95% piperine – properties
BioPerine® is an extract that increases the absorption of substances from the supplement, so it can be more efficient and effective in supplementation. In addition, black pepper has many properties! Here they are:
- digestion – supports appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients, supports digestion of toxins, and is helpful for weight control,
- respiration – helps the respiratory tract stay open and supports the entire respiratory system,
- nervous system – helps add vitality to the nervous system,
- female reproductive system – supports its health, supports the cleansing properties of good blood circulation in this system,
- liver – supports liver cleansing by supporting the circulation of fine vessels,
- skin – because it supports good circulation even in the small vessels, it takes care of the skin and its cleanliness,
- immunity – black pepper is an antioxidant that takes care of the body’s natural immunity, has anti-parasitic and antimicrobial effects.
Turmeric C3 Complex+ Biowen – how to use?
It is recommended to take one capsule a day, along with a meal, in order to retain as many valuable properties as possible from the supplement and the substances it contains. Remember not to exceed the daily serving of the supplement.
Biodio Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Ul. Choroszczańska 24
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?