CBD Capsules 1000 mg
- 1000 mg of oil available in the form of a convenient capsule,
- 1 capsule is an equivalent of 2 drops of 10% CBD oil,
- a natural gelatin shell,
- 100% natural,
- easy to use,
- full spectrum of cannabinoids,
- product under constant control,
- has all the necessary certificates and tests,
- the packaging contains 50 capsules.
Full spectrum CBD capsules – for those who value convenience
CBD oil capsules are a convenient way of taking cannabinoids, especially for those of you who don’t like the taste of hemp. CBD oils have a bitter nutty taste and not everyone has to like it. In addition, it is easier to take the product in the form of capsules, than using a dropper.
In the case of capsules – take one a day. Yes, that’s enough! It contains all that is the best in hemp – a full spectrum of cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes and an abundance of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
One CBD capsule will provide your body with the equivalent of 4 drops of 5% CBD oil or 2 drops of 10% CBD oil. It is perfect for beginners who are just embarking on their adventure with CBD. But also for those who are experienced and want to keep CBD at a constant level in their bodies, in a convenient way.
Who are CBD capsules for?
- for anyone who doesn’t like the taste of hemp,
- for those of you who value convenience and efficiency,
- for those of you who want to supplement CBD in an easy way,
- for those of you who live fast-paced lifestyles and seek healthy alternatives.
CBD capsules – properties:
- support immunity
- one capsule is enough to help you relax,
- eliminate or reduce stress,
- help in the case of skin problems,
- improve your well-being,
- contribute to increasing the motivation to act,
- improve sleep quality.
CBD capsules – composition (INCI)
A 1000 mg capsule contains 990 mg of true hemp oil and 10 mg of fibre hemp extract (Cannabis Sativa L.)
It is sufficient to take one capsule a day!
Storage: store in a cool, dry place, protect from sunlight.
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?