Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein – 250 g
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein:
- a complex of 4 types of protein: hemp, pumpkin, rice and pea.
- EU Organic certified
- provides plant-based proteins
- provides minerals and vitamins
- a 100% plant-based product, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- 100% pure composition
- contains a measuring spoon made of biodegradable materials
- Additional information
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein – a composition of complex plant proteins
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein consists of 4 different plant proteins: 25% of hemp protein, 25% BIO pea protein, BIO pumpkin protein, 25% BIO rice protein.
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein is a premium plant-based protein powder. A complex composition of different plant proteins makes it surprisingly tasty and thus it is a perfect way of adding variety to your diet, not only a plant-based one!
The rich composition of the product, which is 100% organic, will be appreciated especially by those who value complex products. By combining different types of plant proteins, you can provide your body with vitamins and minerals!
Inside the jar you’ll find a biodegradable measuring spoon to help you measure out the perfect portion.
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein is:
- a way to expand your diet,
- a composition of four organic plant proteins,
- 100% organic composition,
- complete essential amino acids,
- fibre to aid digestion,
- as much as 69 g of protein per 100 g of the product,
Our Hemp Protein is produced by cold pressing. This allows our product to retains its nutritional value!
Why is it a good idea to include it in your diet?
As nowadays a lot of products are full of chemicals, pesticides or harmful ingredients, paying attention to the composition of the food we choose is of utmost importance! Our Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein is a 100% organically grown, chemical-free product! It is EU Organic certified.
We have selected the ingredients of Vege Complex Hemp Protein so that it provides plenty of protein to your diet, while being tasty and suitable for everyone.
Protein plays an extremely important role in our body, which is why it is so important to consume adequate amounts! This is because proteins are the building blocks of our muscles, support calorie and fat burning and provide essential amino acids.
Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein contains fibre, which supports digestion, improves the function of the digestive system and makes us you feel satiated for longer. No more snacking between meals!
Our Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein also contains:
- Vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress,
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine, which contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps the heart function properly.
- Vitamin B9, or folic acid. It supports the immune system, blood production as well as amino acid synthesis and reduces the feeling of fatigue and tiredness.
- Phosphorus, which helps keep your bones and teeth healthy,
- Magnesium, which helps your muscles function properly, reduces the feeling of fatigue and helps maintain electrolyte balance.
- Zinc, which helps to maintain proper carbohydrate metabolism and contributes to proper macronutrient metabolism.
- Iron, which is responsible for the proper transport of oxygen in the body.
Bio Hemp Protein is called a complete protein, which means that it contains essential amino acids, which a human body can’t produce on its own, and which need to be provided with food.
The Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein contains as much as 62 g of protein/100 g of the product.
Our Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein is EU Organic certified, which confirms that the product is organic.
Who can use Vege Complex protein?
Our Hemp Protein is a product for all those who:
- are on a plant-based diet – vegetarian or vegan,
- want to include plant-based protein in their diet,
- like interesting flavours and comprehensive products,
- want to gain more muscle tissue or burn unwanted fat,
- want to eat healthy and organic products,
- need to increase the content of proteins in their meals.
Ingredients and Nutritional Value
BIO hemp protein 25%, BIO pea protein 25%, BIO pumpkin protein 25%, BIO rice protein 25%, salt 0.5%.
Nutritional value of Vege Complex Bio Hemp Protein in 100 g:
How to use ?
3 measuring spoons (15 g) per day. On workout days, take 6 measuring spoons (30 g) of the product once daily, preferably after the workout. You can add the product to your favourite smoothie, oatmeal, pancakes, home-baked cakes or drink it with water.
In the kitchen/seasoning
For athlete, For beginners, For students, Senior +
Frequently asked questions!
If you have any questions, write to us by e-mail, via our social media or call us. We will explain everything to you or show you where to find the information you are looking for!
We sell only through our online store, but sometimes you can find our products on these platforms. It is important to pay attention to current product research and ask the seller for details before boying our product there. To buy directly from us, you can only do so on our website.
All research on our products is carried out by independent laboratories. You will find them in the Approvals and Certificates tab at the top of the page.
90% of shipments in Poland are delivered on the second working day after placing the order!
It all depends on the shipping method chosen during the order and where you live – in Poland or in the world. All information will be individually calculated by our system when placing an order.
As a standard, we attach a receipt to your orders, but if you select the invoice option when ordering, we will send you an electronic invoice to the e-mail address provided by you.
Each of our products is described in the way of consumption or use. This information is also on the packaging.
Didn't you find the answer
to your questions?