10 things you did not know about using CBD oil for your dog
Sometimes it’s hard to count on reliable information and signposts from the specialist who supervises our pet, aiming for supplementation of cannabinoids. Although we trust their knowledge and experience, in life we should be able to get useful, valuable information from various sources. Especially when it comes to the health and life of our loved ones. Dogs certainly play the role of an important family members in more than one home. So if our pet suffers and the recomended treatment does not relieves the symptoms of the disease or for a short period, let’s reach for other methods of supporting the treatment. Methods that are recommended by millions of satisfied customers – dog and cat owners.
10 facts about the use of CBD for animals
- Improving the work of muscles and joints, in the case of common dogs in the senile period, osteoarthritis.
- Maintaining cognitive skills at a high level (memory, attention, thinking, perception).
- Strengthening of immunity and restoration of the body after a serious illness and past treatment by leveling the discomforts resulting from side effects after drug therapy.
- CNS support – alleviation of neuropathic pain.
- Help in the fight against cancer, pain relief and persistent symptoms of the disease.
- Anticonvulsant and antiepileptic effect – reduction in the number and intensity of attacks. We wrote about the effective support in the treatment and administration of CBD in epilepsy in the following article (link)
- Alleviation of allergies and skin diseases. Helps eliminate inflammation and difficulties to heal wounds.
- Reduction of the digestive system – improves intestinal function, appetite and inhibition of diarrhea.
- Regulation of heart work.
- Elimination of anxiety, phobias and stress.
Remember that CBD products are available completely legally in the country. The supply of a high quality diet supplement from a proven cannabidiol manufacturer guarantees us efficiency without side effects. Contrary to many views, the implementation of cannabidiol in the treatment of pets diseases does not work in the form of inhalation. It is more convenient to use treats and snacks for animals or adding capsules into food. The benefits of using CBD in daily animal supplementation have exceeded the expectations of scientists and researchers around the world. With such a wide spectrum of activity, it is impossible to pass by indifferently. It may turn out that solving our problems and eliminating the pain of our pet is at the reach of our hands.