How to choose a good CBD oil?
The Polish hemp market is growing at a dizzying pace. Growing customer awareness, but also general interest in natural dietary supplements, means that the number of manufacturers of such products is increasing rapidly with each passing month. We realize that for a person who has never been exposed to the subject before, buying a CBD product proves to be quite a challenge. Different price shelves, forms, flavors, concentrations – it’s easy to get lost in it, so today we have prepared for you a practical guide on how to identify a good hemp oil. Check out how to choose a good hemp oil?
Table of Contents
CBD oil – color and consistency
Let’s start with the purely physical aspects, which almost immediately allow us to tell whether we’re dealing with real or slightly distorted CBD hemp oil.
What should a good CBD hemp oil look like?
- should have a color ranging from dark green, through dark brown to almost black,
- it must have a characteristic hemp smell,
- it should be liquid,
- its consistency must be slightly oily,
- hemp oil should be thicker than water,
- it must be sealed in a dark, airtight glass container.
CBD oil – extraction method
The process of extracting hemp oil is called extraction, and you should pay attention to it when you decide to buy your CBD product. There are several oil extraction methods on the market right now, so it’s worth remembering this important information so you can make the right and best choice for you.
What extraction methods are available on the market?
- CO2 supercritical extraction method,
- extraction with solvents such as alcohol or butane,
- extraction method using dry ice,
- extraction with olive oil.
Despite such diversity, it is one method mentioned that ensures the preservation of the best biological quality without detracting from the properties of hemp, which is extremely important in the supplementation process. We are referring, of course, to the supercritical CO2 extraction method, which we use ourselves. We decided to use it precisely because it does not interfere with the biological composition of hemp and allows us to preserve all its benefits.
It is a modern and very advanced extraction method on the market, so it is an indispensable part of our production.
Attestation and certification of CBD oils
An extremely important part of our work is the guarantee of quality and your feeling of safety, so we attach great importance to documenting it with the appropriate tests. It’s important that every product undergoes proper testing, because this is the only way we can prove its impeccable quality. Here we are dealing with a product that must be as safe as possible.
You need to know that obtaining approvals and certificates for products is a very long, expensive process, which we undertake in cooperation with independent laboratories. These are special, objective institutions that conduct detailed research on the product, in order to then issue the appropriate document, confirming its quality and biological composition.
What features should a product certificate meet?
- should contain detailed data on the level of phytocannabinoids,
- it must precisely establish the level of concentration of phytocannabinoids expressed as a percentage,
- it must be issued by an institute independent of the brand,
- the documentation should be signed by the person performing the analysis,
- should be made public on the manufacturer’s website, be a public document that the customer can access without any hindrance.
- You can see all of our certificates in the “Approvals and Certificates” tab.
The right price for CBD oils
We know very well that the financial issue is extremely important and each of you is looking for the most favorable solution for you. Unfortunately – a significantly lower price than the average on the market should raise your concerns. It may indicate that the whole process of creating the oil is missing one of the important elements we mentioned. What should you remember?
Why is CBD hemp oil much cheaper?
- The product may not have been tested by independent laboratories and is not certified,
- hemp oil is obtained by one of the cheaper extraction methods,
- hemp oil has a strange consistency, smell and color,
- you are dealing with an isolate,
- there is alcohol in the composition of the product, which causes chlorophyll to precipitate,
- hemp cultivation is not organic.
CBD oil manufacturer and reviews
There is nothing more valuable to us than the opinions of our customers. Our customers’ reviews are available both on our Facebook page and on special portals, such as TrustPilot, where the review process is supervised by the administration. This is invaluable both for us as producers, but also for those of you who just need to make a purchasing decision.
With the growth of the hemp market, and the demand for these products, a plethora of different manufacturers are emerging. Following the principle of there is demand, there is supply – the market is seeing a huge rash of newer and newer brands offering hemp products or the oils themselves. So check what the reviews are about a particular brand and whether, by chance, the manufacturer is not trying to hide anything.
Phytocannabinoid content in CBD oils
Hemp has more than 80 different phytocannabinoids in its biological composition! Each of them has a specific function, so it is very important to check whether a particular hemp oil has the full spectrum of them before buying.
If you come across information that only CBD is in the composition, you need to know that it has been isolated from the other cannabinoids, and this is already a direct interference in the composition of the hemp oil. And isolated CBD does not support the diet as well as in combination with other phytonutrients.
What is an isolate?
Let’s stop for a moment at the issue of isolates, products that do not have as full properties as natural CBD hemp oil, because they are devoid of the full spectrum of phytocannabinoids:
- isolate dietary support is reduced,
- it contains only one CBD cannabinoid,
- the isolate has no taste or smell, as it contains no terpenes,
- is a product for people who, for some reason, cannot supplement the full spectrum of cannabinoids.
Therefore, it is worth choosing those oils that, in addition to CBD, contain the full spectrum of cannabinoids in their composition ( e.g. CBDA, CBG, CBN, etc.) – only those that show their full properties in synergy.
CBD Natural 5% Oil – 10ml, like all our other CBD oils, is a full spectrum product.
Good CBD oil – six rules for an informed choice
All that we have written about is to make it easier for you to make the right choice. We ourselves meet all the conditions we have written about above. Full and reliable information can be found directly on our website, and we ourselves look forward to talking to you or contacting you by email. We will be happy to help you choose the right product to save you time.
Trust us – everything we do, we do with you in mind.
Our store offers hemp products in many forms: hemp oils, CBD capsules, CBD Hash, hemp foods, CBD pastes, vaporizers, CBD crystals, as well as natural CBD cosmetics.